- “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough” – Robert Capa. In street photography you need to be in the place where the action happens, that’s why its recommended to use prime lents (without zoom), to be closer to your subject.
- “To photograph: it is to put on the same line of sight the head, the eye and the heart” – Henri Cartier Bresson. All start with a passion, in street photography you will spend a lot of time trying to find decisive moments, you need to be motivated and put all your energy to capture candid moments.
- “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it” – Ansel Adams. I don’t believe in camera gears, its important but its more important the person that use the camera, all his background, knowledge and passion will contribute to take amazing images.
- “A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you” – Brigitte Bardot. It is almost impossible to capture the same image, there are many variables when shooting (the photograph, the camera, the light, the ISO, the shooter speed, the aperture, etc); you will take single images that can be remember forever¡
- “The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to read without a camera” – Dorothea Lange. I have learn to see, now when I walk I enjoy everything; the colors, the shapes, the lines, the people. When I go for a photowalk I try to disconnect form everything and put all my energy to see decisive moments.
- “My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport”. Steve McCurry. The most I shoot the most I wander about this world and their people. Especially I like to shoot portraits and sometime talk with the subject, you will not believe how much you can learn form them.