Why Photography?

About 4 years ago I discovered a way to express myself, a way to create a way to show others the way I see the streets. Here some ideas of Why I do photography, please write in the comments Why you do photography.

Diversity / Interact with new people.

I like to create portraits of random people that I consider unique, everytime that I walk in a new street I’m curious of the people, I think that 98% of the people is very common (non-unique), but the other 2% is people with something special that make them shine among the others, this is especially seen in old people. Here some examples:

Create – Photography as a way to do art

I like photography as it allows you to imagine, dream and create. FOr me create is a way to do something extraordinary out of the ordinary, here some examples:

Discover Beauty in the world.

Is a great way to pay attention to our environment, is the perfect way to see beauty out of mundane moments. FOr me photography has helped me to see beauty where before I didn’t see anything…

Travel More

When you are into photography, you will be always thinking where is the next great spot to shot, and you will dream to be in places that you have never imagine (how about Tokio, London, Chicago, NY, Vietnam, etc), but also I have discovered that to make great shots you don’t need to travel so far, I’m currently living in Panama CIty, a place that before making photos I considered “small” with few options to shot, but this has forced me to see it in a different way and I discover to many places to shot…

Comment why do you like about photography, what is your purpose or inspiration to go out and shot

ToroBravoPhotography.

Instagram accounts: torobravophotography 

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Google photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión /  Cambiar )

Conectando a %s

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: